Accounting & Auditing
- Assessment and documentation of internal controls
- Assisting the Reporting Accountant with their four reports
- Preparing internal management accounts for audit
- Preparing supporting schedules and gathering documents for the Auditor
- Preparing IFRS financial statements for audit and inclusion in the AD
- Liaising with the Auditor in connection with their detailed fieldwork
For those companies that have not been subjected to audits in prior years, this will be a significant exercise since three years of audited financial statement are required. For companies that have been subjected to audits in prior years, it’s probably not necessary to change your audit firm; however, if they are unable to act as the Reporting Accountant, one must be appointed.