Assembling the Team & Strategic Advisory
When a Nominated Adviser and a Nominated Broker have been appointed, then there’s an actual transaction to work on and I can provide a number of services to help a company through an AIM IPO.
Short listing of and introductions to the other members of the working group
- Lawyers in the UK and across Europe, if required
- Auditors in the UK and across Europe, if required
- Reporting Accountants in the UK
- Independent Equity Research firms
- Financial PR/IR firms
- Company Secretaries
- Oversight, strategic advice and participation in weekly working group conference calls and/or meetings
It is crucial that a European company seeking a listing on London's AIM thoroughly investigates all of its options with respect to its various professional advisers. These advisers are often the key factor to a successful IPO and to success in the aftermarket.